Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sept 28 - Oct 2 Blog

This week we are going to try something different.  The focus of this blog is going to be on your spelling and grammar.  You are going to have some free reign on your response this week.  I want you to make sure you are writing well thought out sentences, and STAY ON TASK.

+

We are going to learn about Manifest Destiny this week.  Your assignment is to write about a location WEST of Thorntown, IN that you would want to live.  You need to explain why you want to move there and how would go about moving.  Give me details on the location you want to live.  

+

I don't want "I want to move to Hollywood because movie stars are out there."  Why did Americans move West in the 1800's?  What opportunities would you have if you moved West?  What challenges would you face?  Give me details! 

No comments:

Post a Comment